Friday, January 22, 2010

THE SHACK - IS EVIL AND HERETICAL.

WARNING...






THE SHACK is a dangerous book.  The books subversive undertones seek to dismantle many aspects of the faith and these are subsequently replaced with doctrine that is just plain wrong.  Error abounds. - Tim Challis

My heart is completely grieved because of the spiritual blindness that is infesting so many of my so called mature Christian brothers and sisters.  Unfortunately many of the mislead are fellow sisters.  It reminds me of the time that the Apostle Paul warns of those that will creep in and lead many women astray with vain babblings and false doctrines.  I am being encouraged to read this heretical book because it will help me to 'understand' the Godhead.  I use God's own WORD for that, not fairy tales.  Come on sisters where are the Susannah Spurgeons and Sarah Edwards among us.  We each should be theologians in our own homes, 1 to draw us nearer the Cross, 2 to be the helpmeets our husbands need and 3 to train the young minds we are so blessed with.  Wake up ladies!  Let's seek to know Him by going straight to the source or if outside help is needed try...J. I. Packer, Knowing God or the many other good books that help us to understand His attributes.  Following is a link that may be helpful to any that are thinking about reading The Shack.  I also posted a video comment about the book by Mark Driscoll on September 1st, 2009






My prayer is that you will seek His truth and not be as the Galatians were, foolishly led away from what Christ accomplished.
In His Love and for His Glory,
Katrina.